Sunday, August 26, 2012

DEEP is my Summer Movement

This summer has been everything I've ever wanted.. (minus the Cancun getaway, but there's always time for that during winter break :P) Between meeting new people, seeing some of the most amazing deejays I have ever seen preform, falling in and out of love, traveling, and working my ass off just to have a few extra dollars to go out with, I can honestly say it's been a blast I wish I could do it all over again.
    This past Friday I attended Verboten's Yacht Club featuring Jamie Jones of Hot Natured, Infinity Ink, Robert James, and Richy Ahmed. The party was held on the Hornblower Infinity yacht until 1 AM where the party was then moved to SRB in Brooklyn. The vibes during the boat party were awesome; Jamie Jones killed it with his single "Hungry for the Power" and Infinity Ink provided a LIVE performance at SRB during the after party. In addition to the many tracks mixed that night, I noticed the artists featuring many tracks by Soul Clap, the American duo of Cnyce and Elyte. One track that really caught my attention was Nightlife Extravaganza. A few other tracks played included "Games" by Infinity Ink and "Tell Me" by Richy Ahmed and Miguel Campbell. What better way to spend a long night of dancing and deep soulful UK house than on a beautiful yacht on the piers of New York!


No comments:

Post a Comment