Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Busy Busy Busy Bee

Ahhhh I have not blogged since last year! I'm disappointed in myself because I said I would keep up with this blog as much as I could... it's just hard when you're a senior in high school... with a job... and applications and deadlines to keep up with. Anyways, I solemnly swear I will blog more often as soon as the rest of my college applications are in. And for those of you interested... I just sent my second application last night to my dream school, Pratt in Brooklyn, NY. Fingers crossed, I really hope I get in and start my life in fashion. I also applied to Montclair State University, but it isn't one of my top choices. I still have two more applications to send out to Massachusetts College of Art and Design, and I'm still debating on my last choice of school.. I hate that the only schools that have my major are ridiculously expensive (which my parents will not stop complaining about) But I guess it'll all be worth it when I'm a big name in the fashion industry. Well anyways now that you know what I've been up to, what are your new years resolutions?! Mine is to start saving more money to plan a summer trip to Europe :)

xox
Lenka

No comments:

Post a Comment