Thursday, December 8, 2011

I met God at Michael Kors...

I came in just to do some browsing and check up on my soon to be lovely (the Hamilton large black leather tote with gold hardware) and as I was checking out all the other handbags, comparing to make sure I was making the right choice.. I came across GOD... gorgeous black leather combat boots embossed in adorable little golden studs. I HAD TO HAVE THEM. So of course I went over and began talking to a sales associate, (who by the way was extremely nice and complimented me almost immediately) and then came the not so big surprise... the price. These beauties run for a meer three hundred and fifty dollars (saying this with complete sarcasm.. and a tear.. or two..) So unfourtnelly I had to put these beautiful babies back on the shelf.. but maybe when I'm not so broke I can afford them... (like in five hours...when it's my birthday haha) Well.. I know you're all waiting for a visual now.. so feast your eyes on these babies...

...and of course I can't forget this beauty too (hopefully soon to be mine) *HINTHINTMOMGETMETHISFORXMASORELSEHINT*

Ahh and don't they look so wonderful together?! Welp.. a girl can dream right?

xox Lenka

No comments:

Post a Comment