Friday, December 16, 2011

Look of the Day: December 16


Today's look is a lil' rockabilly chic! The denim vest and leather skirt are thrifted. The grey cardigan (worn underneath vest) is from Garage. The purple bodysuit was found at Urban Outfitters. The combat boots are from Steve Madden.. (I have them in brown too! sososo worth it!) The stockings are Betsey Johnson, and the purse is thrifted Anne Klein, and matches with absolutely everything in my closet. One of my favorite bags ever. OH! and the lipstick is Orange Flip by Revlon.

Please Note: Links will not take you to exact apparel shown above

Enjoy! xox Lenka

1 comment:

  1. Right now I'm having my 1st blog giveaway!
    you might want to join my 1st blog giveaway and maybe you can be the lucky winner of these Romwe items. :) Details are on my blog, thebigapplegirl.com

    The second giveaway, I'm planning to give an ipod. yes!So go follow me on blogger and stay tuned!
    http://www.blogger.com/follow-blog.g?blogID=2999385211169015385

    ReplyDelete